Simply click on the sign up button. Enter an email address and create a unique password. Once you do this, you will receive a confirmation email and link to verify. No secure information is needed to do this.
SEND A TIP
Find your desired recipient by their name , scan their QR code, or see them located on the nearby screen. Once you access their vendor info you will be able to click on dollar amount to send a tip. If you haven't entered a credit card, you'll be asked to securely enter this information at this time. You'll only have to enter this once, unless you choose to change your payment method. TM does not have access to any private information.
CREATE TIP JAR
- Click on settings
- On this page you will see "create tip jar"
- Follow prompts to sign up with a unique user ID (i.e. Your band name, etc). Enter your bank routing and account number.
- Click on the camera to add a unique pic to the background on the app it self that easily identifies you , your band, or service.
- Link your favorite method of social media that will show up on the tip screen to further your exposure.
- Be sure to click the "accept tips" button to start showing up on gps and earning
We suggest that all bands and vendors allow for shout outs and messages at a $2 amount in order to receive all messages sent and get used to the app itself. Besides its fun to get words of encouragement as well as requests from fans! If you don't allow for messages the prompt to leave a message will not show up for the tipper.
CHANGE THE NAME THAT SHOWS UP WHEN I TIP
- Click on settings
- On top it says app account settings" click and you'll see your info.
- You can then change the name that shows up when you tip someone.
- Press save and you will get update verification.
FIND MY QR CODE
When you click on "my tip jar" hit the settings button. This will show you your QR code that is unique to you. Use it in advertising to allow for quick identification for tippers
MAKE SURE MY TIP JAR IS ON AND CAN BEEN SEEN
- Click on My tip jar
- At the top of the page it says tip jar. Click that, and a pull down menu of hours will appear. Click the number of hours you'd like to activate it for. You can always update it at any time.
- Double check you are active prior to any live performances. Have fun!